- Business Continuity
- Application Modernization
- Virtual Clock &
Virtual Time-Zone Simulator
- Application Tools
FileSync Replication and Synchronization Software for HP NonStop Servers
TANDsoft’s FileSync software automatically monitors, replicates and synchronizes application environments and non-database files (edit, objects, source, TACL, blobs, OSS, SQL/MP, SQL/MX) across HP NonStop servers. It reduces the errors associated with maintaining duplicate system and application environments. Use FileSync for system migrations, upgrades, and backups. Its affordability and ease-of-use complement other third-party data replication products for a complete business continuity solution. FileSync supports a wide variety of file types and complements all NonStop data-replication products.
FileSync-Audit replicates only Enscribe file modifications, not entire Enscribe files, in order to efficiently synchronize all files across the network.
Features and Benefits
FileSync is a feature-rich product and delivers one of the lowest Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) in the industry among similar product offerings.
- Available on all HP NonStop servers
- Supports - Enscribe files – audited, non-audited, structured and unstructured
- Supports - OSS files, SQL/MP and SQL/MX Catalogs, Schemas, Tables and Partitions
- Supports Expand and TCP/IP
- Automatic or scheduled file synchronization for Guardian and OSS
- Uses TCP/IP to migrate current system to new system with same node name
- Complements NonStop real-time data replication products